covid-19 Health & safety
Thank you for supporting our small business. We are excited to work with you.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic we have changed our protocols and policies. Please read this information carefully.
You must now make your booking online. Once you have completed your online booking at Primp & Proper, you will automatically be sent an intake form with screening questions along with all of the information you need to know before entering our studio.
Thank you so much for answering truthfully and helping us prevent the spread of COVID-19! During this time, we are taking every precaution that we can to ensure our staff and our clients stay safe. Our studio space has been rearranged to ensure physical distancing and we are implementing new rules. Please find our new health and safety precautions and protocols listed below and read carefully:
- You are required to wear a face mask during your service (other than makeup services). Please bring your own face mask or face covering. As supplies are limited, we may not be able to provide one for you and in that case, we would have to terminate your service which of, course, we do not want to do. Our artists, technicians and admin will each wear the appropriate PPE (personal protective equipment) as well.
- We no longer accept walk-ins. By appointment only.
- Please note, we cannot accept cash at this time. Please pre-pay online. Contactless payment methods are available in our studio only.
- Please do not bring any guests to your appointment. We will be working at a limited capacity.
- Please arrive at your appointment time and do not arrive early as our waiting areas are temporarily closed.
- We are no longer able to provide you with a pillow and blanket. Please bring what you need to make yourself comfortable during your service.
- Please, no outside food or drinks.
- We are following all WorkSafeBC guidelines. 15 minutes has been added to the end of each booking to allow us time to thoroughly sanitize between every appointment. All technicians will wear the appropriate PPE (personal protective equipment) during your service.
- Other than during your service, please maintain a 2-metre distance from others while in our studio.
- Please ask a member of our staff for assistance with your product purchase and refrain from handling the products.
- Most importantly, if you are sick, have been travelling, or have been in contact with anyone that is sick, please stay home. Appointments will be cancelled at the time of the appointment if any client exhibits any signs of illness. On the contrary, should any of our staff or technicians show signs of illness, they will also be sent home. The safety of our clients and our staff is a priority.
By confirming your booking reservation, you are you knowingly and willingly giving consent to having makeup, hair and/or salon/spa service(s) during the COVID-19 pandemic. To prevent the spread of this contagious viruses and to help protect each other, you must follow the agency’s strict guidelines. You must understand that COVID-19 virus has a long incubation period during which carriers of the virus may not show symptoms and still be highly contagious.